Friday, July 30, 2010

மி ஹார்ட் இஸ் நாட் எ செவ் TOY

MY HEART IS NOT A CHEW TOY.
Just to let you all know.
It's already been stomped upon,
beaten,
and sewn..
The thread would keep it toghether,
until another break,
and then it would be gone,
and my life at it's take.

I am tired of being mistreated, unrespected, looked down upon, misunderstood, and inequal. I AM JUST AS GOOD AS THE POPULAR GIRL. this did indead take me many years to find out. Now i want OTHER TO KNOW IT TOO! I am tired of false words and sweet nothings. every breath that you took was a lie. What was your motive? Do you wake up in the morning and ask yourself, "How can I crush Meghan's reputation and ruin her life?" If not, I'd be amazed. I don't know who to trust anymore. I am defenetly not trusting someone based on looks, popularity, or, gender. GUYS- If you have broken me to bitterness, then I pray for you. I have lost my temper, and my life, too many times. They can iscolate you with just a glance, and make you lose everything. mentally and socially. no rebounds. no do overs. no hope.
meghan

No comments:

Post a Comment