Saturday, July 17, 2010

इ लाइव फॉर जेसुस च्रिस्ट!

You wanna know why my blog is untitled? Because there isn't a word to describe it. Describing my blog is describing my life; it can change any second. SO watch your back. You never know when someone might flip your ground. Or shake your world. On the other hand, you never know when it may become better then you ever thought possible. The main thing that I learned here is that you will miss 100% of the shots you dont take. Ok, I will stop speaking metophorically. Or however you spell it. When you get a chance, go for it. What't the worst that can happen? Failing it? Well, thats whats gonna happen if you don't try it. Shoot for the moon, even if you miss, you will be among the stars.
Ok, so thats todays goopy gushy life lesson. On to something else. My computer is broken (AGAIN!) and I have to use my sister's laptop. I mean, I don't have a problem using it, but all my documents of the book, pictures, websites, passwords- etc. are on my computer.
I'm going off to camp on the 19th... which means that I will not be able to blog. I think it will be a good tthing, though. No internet and no phones can only help, no matter how life-shattering it may seem right now.
I have came across a life-changing moment. YOU DON'T NEED MAKE-UP TO LOOK PRETTY. You don't need guys winking across the rooom to you to FEEL beautiful, either. You need yourself, God, and... well, a good hair stylist. =P I didn't wear make-up today (OH! HEAVEN FORBID-) and, yes, I didn't turn as many heads, but I wasn't afraid if my mascara was drooping, or if my eyeliner smudged.
Love,
as always,
Meghan




TOP
SOng- SOLO, jason derulo
MOvie- GRease
FOod- lefsa! :)





If I can't sing with my lungs, I'll sing with my heart <3 with my soul, with my mind. I'll sing it for you! xXx ILU JESUS!


p.s.
amanda bennes-
last time that I checked, God's last name wasn't 'dammit'
:) =) =D xXx
PEACE OUT

No comments:

Post a Comment