Thursday, July 29, 2010

SO, my computer broke. end of story.
AFTER LIKE 17 REPAIRS, and 5,000$ later, we come to the end. It's been nice knowing you. Only thing I wish was that i could get my documents back. and pictures. etc. So many songs, books, 'journals', images... oh, well. what do you do?
I have a 'pen pal.' His name is Ricky. :) It's actually kind of cool because we r on the same page with, like, everything! School, bullies, life, relationships. and most importantly, JESUS!! =D
I died my hair 'Frosted brown.' Its more like 'BURNT F'IN BLACK.' I look like a creeper. oh, well. now looks will match my personality.
People ask me why I blog. well, actually, they don't. But I came up with a good answer so lets pretend they do. ^_^
BC no one else will listen. I trust no one else. and yes, I am idiotic, putting it out on the internet, but heck. It's true. It's me. and It will always be a part of me. I am blogging rather then just saving word doc.s because I know that I won't be able to get ahold of them if something goes wrong. And, if you know me, you know that something DOES always go wrong. Way to be optimistic, ey? ;)
I'ma leave you soon. I know- you don't want me to go. (Go along with it, DONT BURST MUH BUBBLE)
OH, b4 I leave, I wanna tell u about someone. That. I. Love.
It's a guy. :) He is like.... ahhhh... just thinking about him gives me butterflies. he makes me smile when Im crying. he is always there. I know he can relate to me. I LOVE HIM.
and he is

I AM SORRY. I HAVE TO GO! NO JOKE!! BYE :)
love,
meghan

1 comment:

  1. OH! one more thing. EVERYONE, PLEASE PRAY FOR MY FRIEND. SHE IS GOING THROUGH A HARD TIME RIGHT NOW, AND JUST GOT DIAGNOSED WITH CANCER. SHE DOESN'T HAVE ANY MONEY BC HER MOM BOUGHT ALCHOL. u know im no good at spelling.
    PEACE OUT
    LOVE,
    MEGS

    ReplyDelete