Friday, July 16, 2010

बेक तो मूवी तिमेस!!!

sitting back, upstairs eating licorice... waiting for my family to pick up da pace and get up here to watch 'She's Out Of My League.' I, for some strange reason, Only like a) the NIB licorice or b) the pull-n-peel. To me it has a strange diffrence from the regular kinds.
I was listening to the radio today and heard some people from my church call in and talk about camp. I am so excited! I think that its great that we cannot possese our cell phones, no internet, etc. so we can be with one person and only one person- no distractions- GOD.
God has done some pretty phenominal things in my life. First and foremost, He taght me to spell Phenominal. WORD. No, he has changed me... COMPLETELY, (unfourtenetly, he didn't teach me to spell completly or unfourtenety)
I went to the water park today. Pretty much tanned; listened to music, got bossed around by my friend's friend friend. (That seems complicated...)she NO LIE thought she was a dolphin. Oh, well. AFter she left, my friend and I floated on the lazy river and finally got to talk.
I also woke up earlier today (think 8 am) - and yes, to me that is early. I went to the doctor's office with my dad for a check up. I had to wait in the waiting room for like 2 hrs.. reading GOLFING magazines. ARG.
After that, We went to the eye docs and hooked me up wit some new contacts. not colored, but comfortable.

I ended the night talking to you guys ( =D) and watching this movie. Better run. Love you all!! xXx
luv,
MeGs!!
xoxoxoxoxo





NUmber one:
SOng: More like falling in love- Jason Grey
MOvie: IDK... gonna watch avatar. who thinks that will top my list?
COlor: I've been in love with the coral raspberry color lately, but I dont know...
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment