Sunday, November 7, 2010

வாவ்.

Haven't Blogged in a while.
minus well catch up, not?
In MS now..
I like having diffrent teachers.
I hate having more kids to make fun of me.
But sometimes I swear I don't Care.
The lord is with me, and so I shall use what he has given me.
He is amazing and he is blessed me in so many ways.
Chris is amazing.
He is so super nice to me. and I can tell that he doesn't want to be my boyfriend
because he loves me with whats in his pants, but whats in his heart. He makes
me feel all warm and fuzzy inside and he loves me for me. My phone is broken, but
ALLTEL is switching over pretty soon anyways.
I had to give my dad my lock code, so I was trying to be a smart allec and change it so he couldn't get on- the problem was I didnt remember what the lock code was that i changed it to. For some reason flys love mee! Wherever I am and theres a fly it lands on me. and then comes back again. this fly now was trying to go up my nose! LOL! we are re-learning how to type in school. it sucks! I like the way i type now! its way faster!
PEACE OUT
MEGHAN

No comments:

Post a Comment